OnPay is looking for a talented Director of Financial Operations to lead the Financial Operations function at OnPay. The team is responsible for carrying out risk assessments on our clients and serves as the gatekeeper for all funds moving between our clients and their employees. This role is paramount to OnPay’s operation, offering a rare opportunity to help shape and create a business function to enhance processes, improve security, and streamline client experiences. We fully understand that it is our client’s success that makes us great. By doing business in this way, we deliver an exceptional experience resulting in saved time and money for our clients.
- Oversee the daily movement of funds and related risk processes
- Identify and develop talented individuals to support the growth of the company
- Establish teammate training standards and document procedures
- Analyze both financial and non-financial data to shape business decisions
- Collaborate across departments to achieve the most suitable outcome for our clients while effectively managing risk
- Target opportunities to enhance the client experience and product features
Traits We Seek:
- Ability to manage multiple tasks simultaneously, going from technical/financial to client interaction with ease
- Superior interpersonal skills with the ability to work with various types of stakeholders
- Desire to make a meaningful impact at a fast-growing, exciting company
- Capacity to influence desired outcomes without direct authority
- Aspiration for personal career growth and development
- Self-discipline with a strong work ethic
- Critical thinker, continuous improvement mindset
- Detail-oriented and very organized
- Problem solver enjoys helping others
- Solid analytical skills, ability to learn at a fast pace
Experience and Skills:
- 10-15 years in Financial Services or related field
- Track record of building out operations teams and developing processes
- Understanding of credit and fraud risk
- Practical knowledge of transaction processing, specifically ACH and wire transfers
- Advanced computer skills – Microsoft Excel
- Excellent written and verbal communication
- College degree
- Prolonged periods of sitting at a desk and working on a computer
- Must be able to lift up to 15 pounds at times.
- A casual team-oriented environment with solid work/life balance
- Flexible work options
- Four weeks paid time off plus paid holidays and generous maternity/paternity leave
- Medical, Dental, Vision, Short-term/Long-term Disability, Life Insurance and 401(k)
- Stocked kitchen with snacks and drinks
- Opportunity for advancement at a rapidly growing Atlanta-based technology company
- Convenient location at Ponce City Market
- Ponce City Market employee discounts & more!
If interested, please send resume and cover message to firstname.lastname@example.org.
OnPay is an equal opportunity employer. OnPay makes all employment decisions without regard to gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, race, color, religion, age, pregnancy, national origin, veteran status, disability, or any other classification protected by applicable laws.